Art Stage Singapore, the art world’s new destination
Opening the annual art season and creating a unique new opportunity for the Asia Pacific art market, Art Stage Singapore will be an international key event with:
• 100 to 120 exhibiting contemporary art and design galleries/dealers; the best and most interesting from the Asia Pacific juxtaposed against and in a dialogue with carefully selected Western positions.
• Focus on quality through strict selection of the exhibitors.
• Star opportunities for discovering the next big emerging artists through special projects.
• Tax free trade to all non Singaporean galleries (selling to non Singaporean buyers).
• 50% lower participation fees than any other comparable art fair.
• Museum-style presentation of artworks (the only contemporary art fair worldwide fitted entirely with 4m stands).
• A comprehensive marketing and PR campaign, with professional representatives in major markets.
• Support by all Singapore state agencies driving the development of the arts: Singapore Economic Development Board, Singapore Tourism Board, National Heritage Board and National Arts Council.